Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"Pet Idol": shameless solicitation of votes...

My local newspaper's running this competition called 'Pet Idol'. Everyone sends in a picture of a pet; the public vote for the one they like the most - winner gets a bucketload of vouchers redeemable at the local pet-supply store. I entered a picture of Manni before I got Fran - he's not yet homed and the publicity of winning would probably do him good and, no doubt, a sackful of new cat toys would probably be very welcome at the local animal shelter.

If this was purely a competition of photographic skill, I wouldn't mention it - but the entry form says 'Start your campaign and urge all your family and friends ... to vote for your pet'...

On-line voting forms are available here (one per email address).

Pet name: Manni
Pet number: 0830

Remember to check the box that bars them from sending you junk mail...

Many thanks in advance for all your support!

Pup

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to vote but I couldn't find where. Sorry, I hope you win though.

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted, still couldn't see what I voted on but I'm sure it's good lol.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

advanced web statistics Locations of visitors to this page