Sunday, May 07, 2006

Through rose-tinted spectacles...


This week, as AltitudeZero and Book-of-Lee embarked on their little ‘Red’-themed photo competition, I just so happened to stumble across – would you believe it? – a red dandelion! Yes, it was red! As red as a red, red rose; as red as an ebullient reindeer’s nose; as red as a … Lancastrian’s waistcoat.

Okay, okay, I’m telling porky pies – the whole thing’s a mammoth piece of Photoshop trickery – but Andy already photographed J’s red car and made his head look all Zaphod Beeblebrox in it - and all I could find in the garden that was red was guttering – and who wants a photo of guttering? So, until I come up with something better, this is my offering ☺

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

advanced web statistics Locations of visitors to this page