Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fonda 500 was so hot!



So hot, that this was the only shot remotely worthy of posting that Den came away with when I asked him, very politely, to snap of photo of my favourite bassist, the beautiful and talented Bod, of Fonda 500 fame. It's not a great picture but, let me tell you, it was hard to find amongst the 1gb of jpegs he brought back with him. Yes, an entire gigabyte. One shot. In jpeg. I reckon a monkey could do better. With a typewriter. And not one of those fancy typewriters with built-in webcams either. Here he is in person to apologize.

Hello, there. I'm very sorry, Pup. It was very hot:



I realise that this is no excuse for my appalling photography and I feel like this boat:



This trolley:



And these drowning traffic cones:




Oh, that's alright, Den. No hard feelings, eh? By the way, I do like your use of Adobe Photoshop's "Smart Sharpen" filter. Do I detect shades of Mark Johnson at RadiantVista knowledge? I hear he sells an incredible e-book...

1 Comments:

Blogger NAPOLEƓN DE NOTTING HILL said...

Coleridge, Wordsworth, your favourite bassist...mmmm.... You really have good taste!!!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

advanced web statistics Locations of visitors to this page