Friday, October 07, 2005

Fluffy kitten





Say hi to Manni - a new kitten born to a stray cat who's taken up residency in the unkept bramble patch at the end of my garden. We're going try and convince this kitten, his four brothers and sisters, and his very young mother that they all want to go to the animal shelter tomorrow...




I'm not a religious dog, and I don't believe in angels. If I did, though, I'd probably think these kittens were a gift from them. Hopefully, the bramble fairies will keep watch over them this evening...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh! Adorable! I just love kitties. I could never work for an animal shelter, as I would like to, because I would end up with 582 cats!

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

advanced web statistics Locations of visitors to this page