Saturday, October 01, 2005

Cancer Research Coffee morning at the BBC Open Centre




This curious looking fellow is one half of local country/blues duo King-Rollo, really not sure which half though. Good on him and King/Rollo for getting up at the crack of dawn to play some nice live music for an excellent charitable cause. And good on Emma Rugg, too, who was also there and did a couple of lovely songs for Radio Humberside. How very public spirited of them all...

Of course, I wasn't so daft as to get up when I didn't have to. I have, however, enjoyed the pictures (and turning them into lithographs with my magic lithograph button) and I will no doubt enjoy the CD, presumably some kind of advance thank you present for pressing the aforementioned magical button.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

advanced web statistics Locations of visitors to this page