Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Cats


Okay, so, technically, since the dawn of time &c. &c. dogs (like me) are supposed to not be overly fond of cats... But, you know, I actually like cats - two of my best friends are cats and, after this weekend, when I attended a local housing fair hosted by Cats Protection, I really think that those of us who talk about having a 'dog's life' are, really, being a little blinkered. The cats depicted above certainly look as if they're down on their luck. Look how small they are! and how furry! how can any of them not get loving homes to snuggle in? This week, I'm plotting my entry for CP's annual cat photography competition for a number of reasons, not least because there's a £250 photographic equipment voucher up for grabs. Sadly, this picture's not being entered. Unlike the Drink Driving campaign, I don't think animal charities do edgy shock tactics yet...Imagine the caption, though: 'Home this cat - or else it has no home'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

advanced web statistics Locations of visitors to this page