Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Research proposals...



So, I'm actually getting ideas for my new (career-defying) book on the Illuminati these days, and I've even got hopeful enough about it to think about putting in a handful of applications for the research fellowships that have just come up in Cambridge...

I am, after all, a PhD'd puplet, with a monograph on the near-horizon...

But, writing a research proposal. And listening to B*Witched (whatever happened to those perky pagans?). And not having a crate of books and notes with every scrap of information that there is in the whole wide world on the subject. I don't even know where the nearest copy of the eighteenth-century parliamentary reports I'm going to need are...

It's a bit like... being a very small kitten - not that this is a cat post. No, this is a special edition purpley lomo image posting (think Samuel L. Jackson's special edition light sabre in Star Wars I-III), just for my friend, Altitude (ah-hem) Zero, who seems to like them. Yes, matey, you get a bit of radial/motion blur thrown in for free, just for being such a nice bloke and working so hard with your wallpaper :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger altitude zero said...

thanks for the link, kudos and especially the purple haze motion blur (lip smacking), but you called me the wrong thing and embarrassing as it is to have the name of an obscure French band's second album as a name, it is even more embarrassing to have to correct you on it.

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with it! How'd the photo contest go? Not to change the subject of your post, but I've been looking at the Olympus E1 like you suggested. I wondered how you think it compares to say the Canon 10D? The prices on them are about the same now. Thanks!!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

advanced web statistics Locations of visitors to this page