Sunday, December 11, 2005

Forthcoming EP release details



I'm not sure what's happened to Fran today. She seems mightily tired - perhaps it was the waking up at 4.30am...

Anyway, I'm not entirely certain what she's been up to. When I came back from the supermarket this afternoon, I found that my guitar was out, my Trevor-Bayliss radio tuned to Radio 1, rather than it's usual Radio 4, and there were paw-prints on my Wacom Graphire4 tablet. Is this kitten adolesence, or something far, far more clever?

Answers in an 8,000 word essay, please.

Incidentally, you'll be pleased to know that my proposed paper, 'Whipping up a Revolution: Coleridgean Politics, the Morning Chronicle, and William Hazlitt's 'On Coffee-House Politicians' has been firmly accepted for the conference detailed below. Call me "Fran-pup-ino" from now on!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is your cat's brains falling out?

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

advanced web statistics Locations of visitors to this page